Stratasys Objet260 Connex 2
Polyjet technology offers many advantages for rapid tooling and prototyping, and even production parts including astonishingly fine detail, smooth surfaces, speed, and precision.
Polyjet uses Digital Materials: The Connex2™ platform offers over 100 material options including rigid opaque, transparent, rubber -like, and bio-compatible materials, such as Digital ABS™— perfect for durable end-use parts.
Using Digital Materials we can:
• Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
• Produce short-run manufacturing tools, jigs and assembly fixtures.
• Produce complex shapes, intricate details and smooth surfaces.
uPRINT SE PLUS
FDM materials are more dimensionally stable which is critical when used for production parts.
Using our uPrint SE Plus FDM process we can produce:
- Concept Models: Early in the design process, you can use FDM to make models to review form, fit and ergonomics.
- Functional Prototypes: To prove your design, you can make a functional precision prototype.
- Manufacturing Tools: Do you have a need for jigs, fixtures, gauges, end-of arm tooling, patterns, molds, and dies? You can make them with production printers instead of spending the time and money to machine, fabricate, mold or cast them.
- Create 9 different colors.
- Produce functional parts made using real ABS thermoplastic making them durable, stable, and pinpoint accurate.
- Produce parts with mechanical properties similar to those of injection molded parts.