Opening - Injection Molding Production Operator
Fast growing plastics injection molding company in the Greater Atlanta area is looking for production line workers for its injection molding department.
Main responsibility would be running injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Proper training on machine operation would be provided.
This position requires resin material handling, part removal from molding machine, part assembly and packaging.
First Shift (8am to 5 pm Mon thru Fri) and second shift (4 pm to Midnight Mon thru Fri) positions available.
- 401K with 4% company match
- Health Care contribution
- Profit Share bonus program (eligible after 1st year of employment)
Candidate knowledge and skills requirements:
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Good physical condition. Some lifting is required.
- Works well with coworkers.
- Strong Work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Reliable mode of transportation
Potential candidates will have to pass a 9 panel drug screening before they can be hired.